I like reading great quotes & phrases…nothing can be better than expressing something through few words and lines. I dedicate this page completely to the great and amazing quotes I will come across.
Folks keep adding to the list.
1. Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you’re really strangers.
2. I would rather do nothing and be happy than do something I dont love. (Picked this up from the movie “What happens in Vegas”
3. Being alone is an option, but being lonely is not an option!
4. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you. – Brian Tracy
5. “God has bigger plans for me, than I have for myself”
6. “If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” Benjamin Franklin
7. To find out a girl’s faults, praise her to her girl friends
8. ‘It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.’ – Muhammad Ali
9. World is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it. – Hellen Keller
10. Every decision we make in life has both a price and a payoff.
11. Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It’s the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what’s right. – From the movie Spiderman 3
12. “ I’d rather keep my mouth shut and let others think that i’m a fool, than open my mouth, and remove all doubts”
13. The fascination of shooting, as a sport, depends almost wholly on whether you are at the right end or the wrong end of the gun. -PG Wodehouse
14. My opinions may change, but not the fact that I am right!
15. I hate the moments when I get weak, but then I realize that its one more chance to be strong again. – Amrit