I came across this blog, which has eventually become one of my favorite!! I found this interesting and hence picked it up from her blog space and went ahead to create my list as well. So here it goes. Well, I am tagging this to:
Ashwin, Debashreeta, Arial
1. Were you named after anyone?
Actually Yes and No both!! My pet name is named after one of the greatest Bollywood star of 80s. And my original one (the one which is officially documented in my birth certificate) is not named after anyone 🙂
2. When was the last time you cried?
Psssstt….being a guy I should not cry..rite!!! But in this era even a man can cry and consider himself brave…and I belong to this era. I cried two months back…but don’t remember the date!!
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Ofcourse yes!! I think my handwriting is really good..for which I am proud of! And not only me..even other people like my handwriting 🙂
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I only eat chicken. So whether its lunch ordinner..or even breakfast 🙂 …its chicken for me!!
5. Do you have kids?
He he…I am myself a kid now 🙂 . I don’t have any..atleast right now!! 🙂
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Depends on the type of “another person” I would be. I am haughty, full of attitude (without any substance though!!) and very outgoing. So if the other person is my type..then two great minds click together!! Or else, please get away from my way..huh!!!
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Full-on!!! But even that depends…if I don’t like someone…i get sarcastic…nasty sarcastic!!! But no sarcasm for people I adore!!!
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
Thats one of my unfulfilled dream. Cant wait to do bungee jumping. Its not very far away… 🙂
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Rice. Ummm….I like rotis as well!!!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Absolutely Yes!!! I am very particular about my footwears. I learnt in my school days – opening shoes without untying reduces the life of the shoe!!
12. If you were to pick your own first name, what would it be?
Without even blinking…Amrit! I think my first name is really good!! No..it is!!
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Errr…I don’t like ice cream that much..just okay types!!! However, my inevitable pick is anything chocolate!
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
The way they talk and carry themselves. I am biased towards a way person speaks. It also portrays the confidence of that person.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is your least favorite
My impulsive nature and short temper
17. Whom do you miss the most?
I miss my family as I stay away from them. I miss her too…quite often!!
18. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
Who am I to decide for them. But personally, I would like everyone I tag to complete this list.
19. What color clothes are you wearing?
Green. See, I am eco friendly 🙂
20. What are you listening to right now?
“You are Beautiful”
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue and Blue!!
22. Favorite smells?
Adidas, Ferrari, DavidOff, and yeah..Hamam Soap !!!
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The Telemarketing executive…(they had a great offer on Personal Loan!! 🙂 )
24. How do you know the person who sent this to you?
I just came across this blogger and I was hooked to her blog!!
25. Favorite sports to watch?
Loads…F1, Cricket, Lawn-tennis, NBA…….list is endless!!
26. Hair color?
27. Eye color?
Deep Black Eyes – it reflects truth
28. Do you wear contacts?
Nope. But I am thinking of this since a long time now. May be my next buy would be contact instead of a new pair of specs
29. Favorite foods?
Paav-bhaaji, pastas, omelettes, chicken momos, food..and food..and food. Basically, I am an absolute foodie!!
30. Scary movies or happy endings?
Ummmm..depends. Cant generalize.
31. Last movie you watched?
32. What book are you reading now?
Just finished “The White Tiger”. Yet to pick up next one
33. Summer or winter
Anytime WINTER!!! I just love Winters.
34. Hugs or kisses
Actually Both!!! But more tilted towards kisses..he he 🙂
35. Describe your pencil cup
I don’t have any pencil cup 😦
36. Favorite artist(s)?
Atif, Bryan Adams, RHCP, etc etc etc
37. What kind of music are you into?
Love songs, soft rock, old bollywood hindi songs..sometimes sad songs too!!
38. What is on your mouse pad?
My company does not provide mouse pads!
39. What did you watch on tv last night?
ROADIES!!! I am a die hard fan of Roadies
40. Favorite sound(s).
The melodious sound originating from guitar strings
41. Do you sing or play an instrument?
This is the saddest part of my life…I dunno how to play any instrument 😦 But soon I will be learning guitar!!!
42. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Rameswaram..from my homwtown Ranchi
43. Do you have a special talent?
Loads. But this one is really cherished – I have the ability to irritate anyone 🙂
44. Where were u born?
A very very small village which is 50 Kms from Ranchi. (sounds like an old bollywood movie’s story 🙂 )
45. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I wear ear ring on my left ear. I love silver ear-rings. I also like thumb-ring.
46. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
Hmm….there are lot of significant others…cant jot down the entire list here 🙂
47. Favorite song?
This question is suicidal!! There cant be one favourite song…atleast normal human beings cant!!! Anyways….whne you love someone, You are beautiful…(uff!! There are so many..)
48. Favorite musical?
Ummm…..errrr…mmm!!! IEither I don’t recollect or I don’t have any favourites!! 🙂
Phew!! finally the list is over..I dint realize I have so much likings and dislikings 🙂
I received a comment from the person whose blog inspired me to start my own!! Feels simply amazing!!! I have requested her to answer these questions..would be great to read her responses!!
Tagging : Sakshi
Read Full Post »